My Fav Google Ads

HELP University

Today i went to survey Help University and Im keen on going there to be honest. A kind lecturer offered to take us upstairs to the office without writing in my name at the security, get a pass and whatsoever...

She explained to my mum and I about the education there and how the A level course is conducted. She gave me some of the best information and im glad to meet one of the dedicated lecturers. Oh and today was the FIRST TIME since the day i went surveying universities that they actually took me INTO THE SCIENCE LAB and showed me the facilities, introduced the names of the items, The lab assistant, Mr Faizal was nice as well.

When i went to the office and met Michelle, she was really nice and welcoming. She gave us info that we needed and not only to promote the college itself and WOW. i really love it.

I know and i agree the place does look like prison or should i say an ancient place but thats the best of it. Universities in UK all look like that and yeah. I am really looking forward to go there. Ill see how it goes;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results