My Fav Google Ads

Driving Test with JPJ

Hey,, hm i ve been pretty busy and everyday I think of updating my blog with the latest news but when i turn on my laptop i decide to get the other priorities done. Finally (sigh of relief) i managed to get a LOT of things done this week: scholarship applications, go to school, certify certs, get my new certs, settle ' THE THINGS AT WORK':( ( wait lemme change it to a smiley since its settled), and finally finally I got to settle my driving test... I had my first test on 4th March 2011 and i passed bukit, parking and 3 pointer but,,,, I failed the on the road test with the officer:P oops SO i had to repeat on 25th March but then JPJ cancelled all the test in that day and i finally got TODAY:D Honestly, i was freakishly nervous and I just dunno how to explain how i felt. Scared and all. Well, the officer chatted with me bout my SPM results, my family, friends, university life and stuff like that but he kept on getting mad at me when I made a mistake and he sounded seriously annoyed and impatient. I was scared inside but i just kept quiet or apologised. I tried to look confident and cover my mistakes, i kept on saying to myself: You can do it. Its ok. You'll pass. The car behind me honned cuz i moved slow at the traffic light and he got mad at me again. I changed to the wrong gear and he started again..i sabar je. Entahla driving is like NOT my thing haha but i really like to drive and its really fun to do so. However, at first its super hard to me. And now its over and i am seriously relieved. I met so many people at Imkeda Cheras. I saw friends from my old school; Hadhirah, Inta Liyana, Adlyna, 2 boys which i forgot their names, Zul My tuition friend: Aisyah Sab friend: Aini Kawan from Imkeda: Nona, Bella, Ika, Kak Leen Hmm,, i seriously meet a lot of people everytime i go there but most of them are from my old school. Had a nice time and I am so thankful its over. OH oh! Today was the first time my mum let m drive her new MPV. OMG its auto and so much easier than manual bt then its kinda big so im like extra careful hehheXD my little brother kecoh masa i drive our car for the first time. He saw a goat( my house dekat dgn hutan and dead end so theres someone who lets their goat free outside our neighbourhood) and he started saying LEMBU LEMBU OMG.... Erfan ni kan hahaha well, tomorrow i have work. fullstop. gonna see the kids. thats all im looking forward to:D

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results