My Fav Google Ads

At Ilmu Studio Setiawangsa


On Wed, i met Mr Ven downstairs after finishing work and he asked me to come the next day (yesterday) at 5pm with my results. I came and the first thing he asked for was my results. Then, he showed me his MRI Report from Ampang Puteri Hospital. he asked me to tell him what it was about. I wasnt a pro or anything so i just read and it said that one of his spinal passages were narrowed near the nerve ends and i dont think that sounded pleasant... I told him that i went for MRI once but it was nothing serious just my fibromyalgia( sth to do with the muscle) ok then he took me upstairs. and introduced my in front of Mr Jesu's class. omg that was embarrasing because they were studying Physics and suddenly Mr Ven asked me to motivate them :P Ok so i introduced myself and started talking. I was honest and told them exactly how i studied, my feelings when i got the results and my advice to them. Then it was open for Q and A. I didnt get to finish answering all their questions so i gave them my email in case there was anyone who wanted to ask anything else. When i was done, Mr Ven rupanya took my results and round Ilmu Studio. OMG hahahaha he is so so funny! then he told me "Saya ada hadiah untuk kamu and gave me an envelope with some money" I didnt expect anything and was reluctant to receive it....I am so thankful to have a supportive teacher like him and like some of my other teachers. I just wanna say be thankful to your teachers and the people you have around you bcause maybe one day, they will leave you or you might leave them. Its not easy to get a SUPER DEDICATED TEACHER like MR VEN.


So if you are looking for a tuition centre, dont hesitate and go to Ilmu Studio. Best teachers, best environment and great education. The teachers are friendly, fun, caring, dedicated and they care about you. What I mean when I say this is that they really do everything to see your success and they work hard to help you out. All the best!

Comments

  1. Hi! Im one of IS's student too. May I get ur email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aeka :) my email is nurulyas@gmail.com. Nice to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, may i know how many students in this tuition centre?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi afiqah! it differs for diff classes. Best would be for you to call and enquire how it is now. My time was several years ago

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results