My Fav Google Ads

I Cry

i feel like i have a thousand words to say. some are happy, sad, mad, stressed, sometimes i feel like locking myself in a box away from all the problems in the world. feel free to just forget about my problems and feel free to be by myself and stress-free. sometimes it gets really tough and i just wanna cry,, but the tears wont wash away my problems. ill just have to wash my face and continue thinking bout my problems again. i know that most of it will be gone and are just temporary, not long term probs but i do have to face them now,,, yeah so the only option i have is to be patient and strong. but am i that strong enough?:'( :'(

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results