My Fav Google Ads

Exercise

i just did this exercise on CD for super stomachs or whatever they call it haha:) have been doing this routine for as long as I can remember cuz my mum bought the CD when I was standard 5 or 6 and have been using it since then. The name of the trainer is Denise Austin. It only takes 13 minutes app. Quick and at least I exercise.
SIgh...........im not exercising much these days and im gaining weight. Im not complaining cuz i know im not fat or anything but its not pleasant to gain weight no matter what size you are. i gotta get working and start exercising more. TIME TIME TIME reasons for not doing so,,,

Im even eating more nowadays. that day I went to Kayu near McDonalds in front of ISKL. we were gonna have breakfast there. OK wait..that was last sunday. 13 March 2011.:) i was like super hungry and i wanted to order 1 roti canai 1 tosai 1 roti telur and 1 roti planta. my mums shocked expression made me minus the tosai:P hehehe i took the rest but ended up letting my cousins finish it. haizzz..im getting hungry and hungrier by the day.
Now schools over i can eat anytime anywhere everything. !! GOT TO CONTROL . ^.^

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results