My Fav Google Ads

Back After A Week

Last week at this time I got an email from Shell stating that I made it to the second interview that would be face-to-face. Now a week has passed and I think that it was long ago. Hmm.. tomorrow I will be back to work. Back to all the usual stuff. haizzz... i did have a 3 days holiday at A Famosa but it seems never enough. I miss all the fun and now back to reality.

Opened my email and saw one from my boss. I knew that meant back to work and do my stuff. *sigh

Today i got back to KL at 3pm and we stopped by my auntie's house. After spending some time there, we went home at 7 pm. Tiring but fun.

Over at my grandma's house i talked to the maid and she told me some stuff. Her life stories and they were pretty sad.

oh actually im supposed to write about the shell second interview for scholarship but im really tired now. i think i will do so soon=D=D catcha later

im gonna fix the test paper for my class tomorrow.:)bye love ya

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results