My Fav Google Ads

away from work

today was one of the best days ever. i didnt go anywhere or did anything much in specific but i had a break from practically everything. i started off waking up a little late than usual around 9. i wished my little brother goodbye cuz he was going to school. He is the cutest creature ok i think its better if i say baby but seriously i cant find anything cuter than him. i used to be obsessed with cats and kittens but now he''s around and he gets cuter by the day. :) yesterday he told me i love so much like the sky because i brought him tot he playground. when we reached home he said i love you very little like an ant. During my break time at work yesterday i bought these stickers for him and today we put them nicely on a sheet of paper and pasted it on the wall in his room. he was so happy and he asked me to stay downstairs with him.

ok so today i got to read my favourite book. i follow the Hous eof Night series so i wa reading the latest edition- Awakened. its super nice and i got to read it straight without any interruptions.hehe it feels so relaxed to sit down on your bed sometimes and read your favourite book without rushing to go anywhere or worrying you might be late.

i enjoy work a lot cuz teaching small kids english is my kinda thing. its something people would say a suitable job for me while waiting for my results. i even would like to continue once i start college and all. when i teach them, i teach with love and i really love my students no matter how they are. to me, everyone of them are special in their own way. i never imagined myself doing this job until i did it and now i love it a lot:D

well back my my day off, it felt so different today and there's this contentment that is hard to explain. there are just some days where nothing happens much but u feel so happy as if everything just couldnt get any better. I LOVE that feeling a lot. i couldnt get on facebook for more than a week abd today i could and caught up with the friends i truly missed.

my brother played with me or should i say i played with my four year old brother. he asked me to play football with him. he told me that i was palying for Arab and he was Brazil. he won of course. then he asked me to accompany him to watch tv. we watched this cartoon called the jungle book.

i taught my sister for her test tomorrow too. we studied physics and math. i feel like today had been a long day and many things were done. looking forward to go back to work tomorrow and complete some dued work.

oh and by the way,ill have to tell you guys bout my driving test last friday. omg !
the first thing i thought this morning while i was playing the piano was what news would i update on my blog. i thought of so many but now times running and i gotta go and sleep. wait i think 1 more post wouldnt hurt:D hehe

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results