My Fav Google Ads

Are You Shy or Sombong?

First thing, sombong means arrogant in Malay. its so common when people are shy, others will say that they are sombong. Some are mmg sombong in general but people like me,,, sometimes im just shy. That's all. I can be totally shy-free at times but only if im comfortable with that person or if i think that person wants to talk to me. hmm.. but most of the time im not shy.

Sometimes when you start talking to someone, you'll realise how nice the person is compared t your thoughts when you first met him or her.

I face the same thing to sometimes but i think people should not be TOO extremely shy or else people will give up trying to talk to him or her. People People Life Life. A subject that is never-ending and always sth to talk about..

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results