My Fav Google Ads

SICK

i dunno where to start. im feeling sick and i just ate this sleepy medicine but i cant sleep yet. I have so many things to do and so many things to think of. At work i cant online i mean i can if no one is looking but then i have lotsa work to do so no time. i can online in the morning but many things to do too.
omg im sick of hearing people complaining too. I mean stop complaining for every small thing cuz there are other serious things to think of you know.

I have so many things on my mind now but i dun have time to list them all now. Lucky results is not tomorrow. Mr Ven told me it is tomorrow. hahaha XD

My office is cold and im sick. i feel like eating soup all day and nothing solid..:P

I need a break omg...tired. but im looking forward to my classes on saturday. I have a non-stop 4 classes with little kids teaching English with a just 30minute break in between first and third class.
Grandma's bday on sunday. Sister's bday on monday:):):) Cant wait to surprise her. I havent got the gift yet. So many work due at my office by this week.

Think im gonna exercise now. or maybe sleep first then exercise. OK chill:D toodles!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu