My Fav Google Ads

People People People

we live in a world full of people. If there were no people i bet it would be really creepy around here. but the word people brings in so many topics,so many confusions, so many conflicts, sadness, happiness, disappointments, success, jealousy, a mixture of emotions, love, hatred, so so many different things. Well people dont really seem what you think from the outside. Someone whom you think is arrogant from the outward appearance may seem like the nicest person you've ever met after knowong him or her. Someone who looks all the time cool and brave may be frightened by something as small as a mouse. Someone who seems happy and cheerful all the time may be just great at hiding his or her sorrow and living posotively. Someone who lives in hatred and disgust may have become that way because he or she has never felt any love in their lives. A person who never seems to smile may not be because they are too proud of themselves but it may be because they feel insecure of others perspective onto them and try to look better than other when they actually feel low of themselves.

I dont know why Im saying all this but in the whole 17 wait ok..18 years of my life I have met so many types of people in my life. They are all so different from each other and sometimes I cant imagine these people getteing along. so u see what I mean i have met people from the darkest end to the brightest end and some on between. When I meet people the first thing I do is observe the way they are, what they like or dislike, what I should be saying and what I should not, I pickup their good values and I loath their really bad ones( minor bad attitude is tolerable) but I wont say it aloud cuz I know that nobody is perfect. so i keep it to myself most of the times.

Its hard for me to actually hate someone because I believe my speech where "Life is Too Short Too Hate Anyone" but it doesnt mean i can get along with everyone. There are some people out there who seem "unapproachable" at all times. One more thing people do have their own opinions and many other things where they think differently but I dont think that is a reason to criticise others opinions. i totally dont agree with that.yea so thats practically it.i think im done with my lecture hahahaha

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu