My Fav Google Ads

Next week at this time Im gonna be 18.omg im kinda sad since i getting old so fast. well to look on the bright side i should be thankful to live till this very day.hmm...today is pretty what do you call it.Oh!i would call today a stationary day...because nthg much really happened nthg bad happened i wasnt bored the whole day nor was I occupied the whole day either so I call it stationary.hahaha well I kept on trying to do that theory practice thing and I failed a few times so now...pretty gloomy. I did pass few times too but I just have one more day till exam. i really hope i can pass INSYA ALLAH.

Well yeah so now I borrowed a few vampire books from Insyira but havent read it yet. Im on this wonderful book called Chicken Soup for the Girls Soul. Enjoying it a lotttt! Wait i just realised that I like to start a sentence with "well" hahahaha Well, em ok lemme change

I browsed through some engineerin courses that Im interested in.hmm..still thinking bout it.

I promised some friends to upload pics on fb but omg im so lazy the the process takes too long.urrgh Well ok I just forgot to not start with Well. Times passes by really fast and I still remember what we did last year at this time. Our school had this gotong royong on Saturday 9/1 and i got kerengga all over me hahahaha!

Im still waiting for the message but no reply. busy sgt la tuu

Me gonna write in another post now:)toodles!!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu