My Fav Google Ads

Bad Day

hmm...its always like this now. i already replied and now I have to wait so long. I didnt have credit for goodness sake. haih..i have a busy day tomorrow and i just have to drop this for awhile. How far can it go?...urrghh i dunno. But what Im so confused is why write a message to make it seem like you're writing to someone else. If you wanna tell me sth go ahead.In fact i was happy to get a message from him after one day with no news. Complicated aye?...Why is it so hard for guys to express true feelings without (like my english teachers like to say)beat around the bush. This is not the first time and not the first person to do it either. I guess best explanation must be ego..haha but its rather cute to think that he might be shy to directly say he misses you and manipulates the info by bringing up a random statement which doesnt sound like a question or even a sentence hahahXD some people can like go directly and say it in the face and some have their own ways of conveying the message. hmm...i guess so. maybe im just stressed out with my long to-do-list.okok i know this is not a big deal..chillax for goodness sake. this waiting is killing me...tsk tsk tsk

Ps: status is single so dont (how do you say it in english-whatever!) salah faham:D

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu