My Fav Google Ads

1 week Away

hey:) im back after a week. Sorry i couldnt update my blog last week. I tried my best to do so but I went out in the morning everyday and came back at night. I just had time to pray and off to bad.haha

well last saturday I went to Sunway Lagoon:) The place is so nice now and they kinda added a few stuff compared to the last time i went there. I even saw a few Sabians too. annabelle messaged me and told me that she and melissa were there too.I also saw a Form 3 girl.

My sister also bought a guinea pig last week. Its name is Timmy. My bro bought a hamster called Master. Judging by the way he treats Master, I think it should be called Slave. OMG I never knew that guinea pigs were so sociable.They make different noises when they are hungry, happy, scared and upset. Once in a lifetime they can also sing a song for you if they are very happy. You can give it a name and it will remember when you call it by the name. They can be trained if u spend more time with them and they will be close to the owner and stay quietly in your lap. OMG they are so cute with their round eyes. hehe

Prom night was great. I loved the place and THE DOORGIFT so much. It was a real rose tied with a ribbon and some deco. Conclusion location and doorgift was superb. the food was alrite but i liked the drinks better there were many choices. However, I had to go back a little early than everyone that night so i missed the photo session and the group photo. I guess its good enough that i got to go. Actually we were suppose to go somewhere but since i had prom i didnt go. I came home late and I barely had time to prepare OMG it was so rushing and I even got the wrong way.hahaha lucky i reached by 8. well thanks to prom committee:):):)

Hmm..sunday i sent my dad to the airport and i saw Nashuha's family and friends sending their brother to USA. Actually my sister saw them and told me. I just saw Nashuha. We had lunch at mcD and no comments. I just love my family. Enough said.^.^

Im in love with Maher Zains songs now. OMG they are super nice and I cant stop listening to them. I even memorise his songs easily hehehe Just found out that he's 29 and married. I dont know whether he has children or not though. hmm..gonna have to search.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu