My Fav Google Ads

Salam and Hi Everyone

 Salam and Hi to all my dearest blog readers, 

I have not been on my blog for a year and a month, omg. I certainly owe you updates. Lots of things happened last year with the pandemic and all. 

Happy news! I got married end of 2020 :') It was earlier than planned - all the stay-at-home enabled us to do sufficient planning within the short time and it was so so beautiful, such lovely memories. Even hearing back the songs at my wedding make me in a positive mood. We could not invite as many people as initially planned but I'm so thankful that we could still have a ceremony during that time, a photoshoot and to be able to receive guests and have most of the people closest to me present, alhamdulillah.

My blog name will still be 'Miss Meen' although I'm technically a Mrs haha

And, started selling homemade candles, arts and craft is my hobby and you can find out more @Glowandblow.candles on IG to find out more. There was and is definitely a lot of time spent at home and this became a hobby I loved <3

Just a short update from me, take care everyone. Stay safe 


XOXO

LittleMissMeen

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results