My Fav Google Ads

Facial Spa Review in Skin Valet Ampang: Diamond Silk Peel

Happy February everyone :)

It's a public holiday again in Malaysia because it is the Federal Territory Day. Today I'd like to share my experience at a new spa called Skin Valet. It is new in Ampang because it was previously called Hannan Medispa. I have been there once and tried their basic facial RM90 but I did not really feel satisfied after the facial session because I did not see a clear difference before and after. When I go to my usual spa, I see a clear difference so I decided to continue going to that spa. However, recently I read a review online about the Diamond Silk Peel at Skin Valet and it seemed interesting and good. Being the curious me, I decided to try. If you know me well, you know how much I am obsessed with skin care. Many have told me that my bedroom can substitute for a pharmacy and my handbag is a mobile mini pharmacy due to the many things I carry with me hehe. I have always been more interested in skincare compared to makeup but now my interest in makeup is showing an exponential increase ;) New Year's Resolution, try new things. So I told myself, let's try this new skincare pampering session at Skin Valet.


Here's what I did. I almost fell asleep halfway so I did not have a clear idea of the step by step procedure but here's what I remember. It took around an hour to complete these procedures.


  • Facial cleansing
  • Exfoliation with the scrub
  • 15 minutes under the warm steamer to open the pores
  • Diamond tip microdermabrasion to clear the whiteheads and blackheads and a suction pump to transfer all the dirt and unwanted things to this transparent bottle (refer picture below).
  • Neck massage
  • 10 minutes under the creepy-looking Ultraman mask which is actually an LED mask for oxygen infusion and serum into the facial pores (refer picture above).
  • Final step: Face mask
  • Shoulder massage
  • Teatime

     This tranparent bottle with milky water inside shows all the things extracted from my face mixed with the solution they used.  

I like this procedure because it did not involve any laser procedure or injections. Two of my least favourite things when doing skincare pampering. I feel that if it is not necessary, you do not need to do these and just go for on-the-surface treatments or eat supplements and healthy food to have healthy skin.

The price is around RM265 including GST, a nice little treat for yourself once in awhile. If you are not sure, have a try with the basic facial and see what you feel.

Overall, it was a great experience :) The aesthetician was really nice and I enjoyed having my facial done by her. This is my first exprience and definitely want to go again.

Have a great day xx

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results