My Fav Google Ads

The Greatest Showman Movie Review: Best Movie Ever


Image result for greatest showman

Today was a public holiday and after having lunch at Cili Padi, we went to the cinema and watched The Greatest Showman. We were lucky they let us in because we were 10 minutes late after the movie started. The line was incredibly long (omg) but understandable as everyone was off today.

This was actually my second time watching this movie, I like it so much that I can watch it endlessly. The Greatest Showman is one of a kind. I have not watched a movie that I liked soo much like this. It had lots of singing and dancing like Bollywood movies. The songs in the movie are incredible. Here are two of my favourite songs from the movie.











I liked the movie so much mainly because there were so many important lessons conveyed and I loved seeing the sweet family of PT Barnum (Hugh Jackson). In a way, it reminded me of my little family when I was small; it was just me and my sister and my parents. His daughters were Caroline and Helen. Caroline is like my sister, she likes to dance and goes for ballet. Helen is like me, always cheerful and positive and outspoken as a kid. The two girls shared a room, like my sister and I and their room was pretty cute. My room when I was small was painted pink and decorated with cute unicorns and fluffiness. We spent a lot of time with our mum at home while our dad went out to work. Charity Barnum, the wife of PT Barnum is so kind and sweet and soft-spoken, reminds me of mum. The dad is very career driven and loves his job like my dad ;) We were living in a small apartment for a few years and then we moved into a big house with our own garden and backyard. I was not born into a rich family but my parents worked hard over time to achieve what they have today.

Important Lessons in this Movie

  • Accept differences, the unique people PT Barnum hired for the circus are all different and rejected by society but together they achieved great things.
  • Don't be too greedy. PT Barnum was too greedy and blinded by money and fame that he almost lost everything in his life; his wife, his circus, his money and his reputation.
  • Be thankful for what you have. Charity was born in a rich family and she was very thankful for whatever her husband could offer her in life. She was very accepting and thankful for even the simplest things. I admire her personality so much.
  • Stay positive. Even after the circus got burnt down, PT Barnum still had hope and positive that they could buy land and build a tent to continue performing.
  • Forgiveness. All the circus friends who were treated badly by PT Barnum at some point were very forgiving. They forgave Barnum after what he did and although it was obviously his fault due to greed, they had a big heart and was able to forgive and forget. They focused on the good in him and acknowledged that he was the one who brought them together to create the circus family.


Two of my favourite quotes in the movie are:

You don't need everyone to love you, just a few good ones.

The greatest art is that which makes others happy.


Overall, I highly recommend it and would definitely want to watch it for the third time so if any of my friends are reading this and want to go to the movies to watch this, count me in xx

Have a great day :)


Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results