My Fav Google Ads

Nutox Skincare Review and Sales on Lazada

Dear all,

Image result for nutox overnight mask
Today I would like to write a review on a skincare product that I find useful for myself. Do you have sensitive skin and unsure of what product to use? NUTOX is the best solution. I have been using Nutox for almost 6 months now and I see the results. I used to have pimples easily especially close to the time of the month. Now, I still do but very minimal. Also, the scars go away easily. You will wake up with clean and clear skin. If you follow the routine, I will explain below there is a high chance you will wake up with your facial skin feeling invigorated and fresh and bouncy. No joke ;) I do understand that different skin respond differently to different products but for someone who has sensitive skin like me, I find that the Nutox Cleansing Gel works really good and is gentle on the skin. When I use the Nutox Cleansing Foam, my skin gets really dry and there is this stretchy feeling. If you feel this, you would normally think that your skin is clean but no, please apply serum or any moisturiser immediately. Otherwise, your skin would get too dry (you don't want dry patches) and would wrinkle easily. So, get up and get that moisturiser on your face now. If your face is oily, I would not suggest using the Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate because serum would add the oil on your face. You can either put it on in very small quantity or avoid it completely and just wear a water or gel-based moisturiser.

All of the NUTOX products mentioned in this review are now available and on discount on Lazada. Please follow this link if you would like to get your Nutox product at a lower price, click now while stock lasts. I viewed this just a few minutes ago and some only has 2 or 3 left. Check out this link now by right-clicking the link below :)


So the tips above are general tips on what to use if you have oily vs dry skin.

Now, let me share with you my Nutox Skincare routine :)

Image result for nutox overnight mask


  • I use a makeup remover if I wore makeup that day using any makeup remover or you can try Nutox Pre Cleanser which acts as a makeup remover.
  • I wash my face with the Nutox Cleansing Gel or Nutox Cleansing Foam.
  • Once I get rid of all the dirt, I spray some Nutox Astringent Toner. Initially, I was like what's the point of spraying water-like material on your face. Now, I realise that a toner is meant to enhance the absorption of whatever you apply after that. 
  • Now, it's time to apply Nutox Advanced Serum Concentrate. This may be the most expensive Nutox skincare product that you may buy but it's worth it. For non-oily face, this is ideal to enhance the moisture on your skin, maintain its elasticity and makes the skin firmer and smoother (say NO to wrinkles- well, I guess you cannot defy the aging process and you need to always accept yourself for who you are but if you have the means and willing to take some extra effort, it's nice to keep the skin healthy and in the best condition possible).
  • Next, after the serum it depends if it is day or night. The above steps are applicable both day and night but the steps below are different for day and night. I'll start with:


DAYTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE using NUTOX SKIN PRODUCTS
  • Right after the serum, you can apply Nutox Day moisture emulsion with SPF25 PA++ (if you want some extra moisture for those with dry skin). This product comes with sun protection so it's really great to apply before going out in the sun. In Malaysia, it gets really sunny at noon so products with SPF protection are a must for me. Alternatively, you can apply the Nutox Anti-Aging Cream which has some SPF protection and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. 

  • Next, my favourite product after the serum is Nutox Solar Block SPF45 PA++ or Nutox CC Cream Natural Beige or Light Beige 30 ml. I use the light beige one as I find it suitable with my complexion but when I get tanned after going to the beach, I think natural beige works better but I always feel that it is best using CC cream that is close to or slightly lighter than your skin tone because when applying all the makeup like blush, bronzer, concealer, contouring or highlighting makeup, your face will naturally appear slightly darker than when you do not apply makeup. How do you choose which one to wear, Nutox Solar Block SPF45 PA++ or Nutox CC Cream Natural Beige or Light Beige 30 ml? If you want your CC cream to replace your foundation or provide some colour on your face, choose the tinted solar block natural or light beige. If you are planning to wear a full coverage makeup with primer afterwards or you do not want to appear wearing any makeup at all, then opt for the lotion-like white-coloured solar block.

  • If you have wrinkles or dark circles, try the Nutox Eye Refiner enriched with botanical extracts and bird's nest.

Image result for nutox overnight mask

Your face is now ready to apply makeup. If today is a no makeup day for you, then you are ready to start your day and step out into the bright sunshine :)



NIGHTTIME SKINCARE ROUTINE using NUTOX SKIN PRODUCTS


  • Right after the serum, apply the Nutox Night repair or/and the Nutox Overnight Mask. I wrote or/and because it depends on how much you are willing to spend and how much effort you are willing to put in. Sometimes, I am in a rush and I just want to put the necessary things. Not too much. In my opinion, applying too many different things at one time beats the purpose. I like to apply minimal products on my face at a time so that I can focus on one thing I aim for that night. Some people may say otherwise, so it really depends on your personal preference. Nutox Night Repair acts like an anti-aging cream plus moisturiser while Nutox Overnight Mask provides intense moisture and brightening effect so that you wake up with glowing skin.
That's my routine for nighttime skin care, it's shorter and simpler compared to daytime. Usually at night when I'm sleepy I just want to make it quick and simple. Also, if I apply too much creams, my pillows will be too greasy. To avoid this, apply the creams 15 minutes before sleeping. This way, it has some time to absorb before you place your face on the pillow. It will also avoid wasting your expensive creams and serums. I recently thought of this a few months ago while applying my night cream. I was reluctant to go to bed right away thinking that the cream has not properly absorbed into my skin.

All of the NUTOX products mentioned in this review are now available and on discount on Lazada. Please follow this link if you would like to get your Nutox product at a lower price, click now while stock lasts. I viewed this just a few minutes ago and some only has 2 or 3 left. Check out this link now by right-clicking the link below :)



Lazada is also having a CNY sales on many other products, if you follow this link, it will lead you to many other products on sale as well all at Lazada. It will save you time, effort and money to go to the store, pay for parking (if you could find a parking in the first place) and enable you to get your favourite product in just a few clicks. Also, there are extra discounts compared to shopping at the stores. Happy shopping!

Hope this review helps, any questions drop a comment below. If you are unsure, try buying 1 product first and see how you find it for your skin. Choose 1 that you need most, maybe one of the cheaper ones like the cleansing gel or foam. Enjoy trying the Nutox skincare :)






Comments

  1. Hello maam..I am using the nutox cleansing foam,renew treatment lotion and also renew treatment cream and the serum..is this good product I lost down suitable for acne skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello maam..I am using the nutox cleansing foam,renew treatment lotion and also renew treatment cream and the serum..is this good product I lost down suitable for acne skin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello maam..I am using the nutox cleansing foam,renew treatment lotion and also renew treatment cream and the serum..is this good product I lost down suitable for acne skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faszira,
      If you have acne-prone skin, you should not apply the serum in the day. Just use it at night. And the gel cleanser is better than the foam cleanser for oily skin. The others are fine if used moderately. For acne-prone skin, gels are always better than creams. Hope this helps!

      Delete
    2. thank u so much maam..it helps alot..what if I use this nutox cleansing gel but then I use different moisturiser will it help..sorry for the disturbance maam😊

      Delete
    3. Hi Faszira,
      Yes it should be fine. The cleansing gel is very good especially for acne-prone skin. What brand is your moisturiser and is your moisturiser cream based? If yes and if your skin is suitable with that moisturiser brand then it should be fine. For example, I know that there are some product brands that are completely incompatible with my skin so cream or gel based it just does not work well with my skin. If you tried it before and it worked fine then should be alright:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results