My Fav Google Ads

Ideas for New Year's Resolution 2018

Dear all,

Happy New Year 2018! :) May it be a great year for all of you, a year filled with happiness, good memories, blessings, good health, success, love and all goodness.

It is raining now today and the weather is reflecting my mood. At around noon today, my favourite little budgie bird passed away in my hands. It was ill and we took it to the vet 5 days ago. I gave it medication this morning using a syringe and it was eating like normal. Around 11am, I realised it was looking weak and dizzy. Little did I know that it was leaving us all soon to go to Heaven. Bear with me, I am still a little teary from what happened just a few hours ago. This will be something I remember because it happened on New Year's Day. I loved it so much but God loved it more and decided to take it to a better place in Heaven. The hardest part was burying it... I could not stop tearing. Only God knows how I feel. I could not bear the sight seeing it on the ground that we dug up and lying there helpless. Oh dear... I always believe that if you are patient dealing with ordeals, God will grant you with something better and reward you with goodness. May all of us remain patient when dealing with any situation. Amin...

Also, my granduncle is in the ICU now. He is not feeling well and please pray for him.

On a more positive note, I had such a lovely holiday on the beach and just returned home. More updates on my holiday will be posted soon. I will make the effort to put pictures too. When I blog with pictures it sometimes takes double the amount of time because adding pictures is quite a long process especially when I am blogging on my laptop and the photos are on my handphone. But, I like reading articles with pictures and it is more engaging so I will make an effort to share it with all of you :)

Today, I am going to share some ideas for your new year's resolution because I am sure that many of you are thinking of this right now.

This topic is pretty broad and it really depends on the individual's interest but here are some ideas for your new year's resolution:


  • Being a better person and improving any of your weaknesses. Nobody is perfect and there is always something that we can improve on. Nowadays, everyone strives for perfection. Perfect spouse, perfect house, car, job, perfect body, perfect face, perfect skin and perfect life. The truth is not a single person on this planet is perfect. That's reality. Accepting imperfections and working on improving things within our power to make it better is a great new year's resolution.

  • Improve relationships with people. Think of someone important to you whom you do not have a very good relationship with. Try your best to improve what you can. Have good thoughts of others and try to avoid making it difficult for others or allowing others to make it difficult for you. 

  • Organising your time well. Time management is crucial and many of us have lots of things in mind to do but do not have the chance or ability to accomplish all of it. This includes long due new year's resolution from the previous years. Review all the things you have always wanted to do in the past and decide on the things you aim to do or redo this year. Have a rough plan on when you can accomplish each of your resolutions within that year. Try to create a little plan and do not put too high expectations. Be rational about your capabilities but at the same time be ambitious. You know best what works for you. 

  • Try something new. Has there ever been something you always wanted to try or something you would not even think of doing before? Now that it is a new year, have the courage to try new things and be adventurous. Trying new things renews the spirit and enhances creativity. 

  • Travel. If you have the time and money to travel, grab that opportunity to travel the world, travel your country or travel your city. It does not have to be a super expensive travel although when I travel, comfort and safety are important. It depends on the person. Some are OK backpacking and some prefer a proper place to stay. Do what works for you. The experience of travelling is greater than any expensive item you can buy. Travel but also remember to stay safe and do research on where you are planning to travel. Travelling in my opinion, is not something to do all the time because then it does not make travelling so special. Travelling is something I would do to treat myself or during the holidays to spend time with people I love. Plan your travel for the year or think of places you would like to go.

  • I know I have mentioned 'trying something new' but here, I'd like to suggest getting a new makeover. You can try new clothes, new hairstyle/colour, new makeup or new ways of dressing up you have not tried before. Anything new is refreshing so go ahead and give yourself a makeover.

  • Have a target at work or at school or university. A clear target on what you want to achieve. Work hard towards achieving that target. If there is something really important this year that you need to achieve, let the holidays wait. Work hard while you need to and may your hard work pay off. Achievement is something really important and I highly encourage all of you to be ambitious. 

  • Aim for a balance between work and fun time. All work is no fun and all fun is not responsible. Balance the two and do what works for you.

  • Adopt a more healthy lifestyle. Make an effort to exercise and eat healthy. Eat different things to get all the vitamins and nutrients you need. Being overstrict with your diet is also not good, in my opinion because you are restricting the vitamins that your body needs. Eat what you like if it makes you happy. If it is not healthy, eat it moderately. Remember to exercise consistently.

  • Be creative. Think of ways to make your routine more fun and enjoyable. Some things you do daily have more than 1 way of doing it so think of ways you can make your everyday routine enjoyable.

  • Prioritise. Decide on what is important for you. If this is your SPM year, then focus on that. Having fun can wait because important exams come only once in a lifetime. You want to do your best to remain focused.

  • Be flexible. As much as you want to have many accomplished resolutions, bear in mind that it may depend on the circumstances. You may plan but it may not be possible due to so-and-so. Stay positive and flexible. Whatever cannot be done this year, can be done next year. Overstressing with so many things to do is not healthy mentally and physically. 




These are some general ideas and hope these ideas helped you think of additional new year's resolution for yourself. Tailor it so it can be more specific to your needs and goals in life. Have a great start of 2018 :) See you in my next post xoxo






Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu