My Fav Google Ads

Don't Look Down




My yoga instructor said something today that really made me think. He was trying to tell us to keep our heads and eye up on the ceiling while doing a difficult binding pose. And then he said " Don't look down or else you will fall down". While continuing my yoga session, I was thinking to myself about that statement. It actually means a lot more than we think. Its sort of like a life message. Firstly, it tells us not to look down on ourselves or else people will look down on us too and we will shake our self-confidence by always criticising or belittling things that we do. SO never ever look down on yourself too much. I say too much here because next comes the second meaning of the phrase. Do not look down on people because if you do, people will dislike you over time and you will lose all the means of happiness, being loved and living life peacefully. Some people tend to find reasons to look down on others and it can be due to very simple reasons. Its unbelievable but sadly some human beings fail to realise that we are created all equal and we all just need to live in peace, respect and harmony. There are so many incidents that I have seen or read where people just look down on other people. For instance, the tragic Delhi bus incident is horrifying and how they look at women as being so low is simply sad and unbelievable... Also, now in college are The Elections and I tend to hear people saying vote so and so, don't vote so and so. Hello people, you can publicise your posters, your manifestos but there is no need to say to people not to vote this and that person. Let that be our choice. I just feel bad about the other person if he/she saw it. I mean that's the reason why I don't like politics, my least favourite thing after crime and synonyms. 

I'm writing this with hope that there are decent people or potentially decent and reasonable people who will always remember to respect other people, care for people's feelings and not act selfishly as well as playing a role to live in peace and harmony. I guess the most we can do is to play an active part. If the other party does not bother to do the same, let them be and try your best not to let it affect yourself. Besides this world is created in a way to be imperfect and bearing that in mind, we will not be too disappointmented when things do not go our way.

Take care everyone and if you have any request for motivation posts, do comment here. Congratulations to those who received their SPM results today. I still remember mine 5 years ago, wow time flies. Bye bye :D Warm wishes

Comments

  1. kakak I got 10A and 1C+,addmaths hates me so..but thanks akak,I read all your blogposts and they gave me strength!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Khadijah :) congratulations!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you. Alhamdulillah

      Delete
  2. Thank you Kak Meen, I just received 6As. That was a huge surprise for my dad and I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Carmelia :) That's great !!! It is a very good achievement and I am very happy for you. Hope your uni applications will go well

      Delete
  3. Hye sis,

    2016 will be a dead year for me as i'm facing the SPM. I inspired by you to have s'A+. Please pray for me, i will do my best plus you inspiring me a lot. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rizzat Shaqem, dont call it a dead year, try to look at it positively and yes it is challenging but try to enjoy it and learn and do your best. I am glad to hear that and yes insyaAllah all the best k!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results