My Fav Google Ads

Quick Updates

Last Thursday, 2 great things happened. I finally got my visa done and I got my car back :D

My online hours for blogging were temporarily replaced with replying emails to my college, my sponsor, my agent, travel agent and the list goes on for my degree course that is about to start soon :) Tuition fees, flight ticket,visa, letters, documents, Appendix 8 and many more formal things

Then my car was involved in a car accident. That was very traumatic...I couldn't even drive it to the workshop at first without crying and returning back home..It looked so hurt and driving it felt so different. Then finally last Thursday I took it home again looking all polished and gorgeous again ^^

I'll show you a picture of it.

Oh and I've been shopping online. That robbed me hours on my laptop. Browsing, adding to favourites then finalising. I can't wait for it to be delivered >.< Shopping makes me so so excited. So this year many of my clothes are bought online.

Now I'm about to go shopping with mum and sister. I've already got most of my stuff, mostly accompanying my sister. 

I'll be blogging again very soon, hopefully tonight if I return early.

Have a wonderful day ahead! <3<3<3

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results