My Fav Google Ads

Holiday At Port Dickson :)

The last time I went to Port Dickson was a long long time ago. That time my brother was still small and could barely walk. Now that he's a big boy he could enjoy the beach much more! It was a bit hazy and got hazier on Sunday but thankfully we managed to do most activities on Saturday. The last time we went there I remember seeing a place called Nasreen Restaurant and since its exactly the same as my sister's name, we all made a big deal out of it. I remember Maggi night with my maid. Oh if you're wondering, my maid came too at that time. I miss her, she left last August but it seems ages ago.

So this is my last holiday with my family before I start my degree soon. To be honest, I am starting to be more positive and really looking forward to it.  I know it will be hard at first especially for a person like me who has never ever stayed alone but with God's will, I pray that He will make it easier insyaAllah.

Back to the main topic tonight!

On the first day we just stayed at the hotel as we reached at 7pm. Checked out our room and went to a nearby seafood restaurant by the roadside for tomyam and this special fish. I'm not sure what its called but it was served with fire beneath the plate (speaking of which they put paper to keep the fire burning and the ashes flew to me) and one fish costs RM30, which was relatively surprising ;) Ahh I forgot to take a picture of that.

The next morning, we had breakfast downstairs at our resort. After breakfast, Erfan took a quick swish down the pool slide and played at the playground while I waited for the turtle keepers to come so I could feed the turtles at 11. When it seemed like they might not come that day, we took a walk along the beach. My dad, sister and I went seashell hunting. I only managed to find 2 good ones, medium-sized and not alive. It seems like all the small ones I found came to live after a few minutes and began crawling on my hand! *screams*

My brother helped me to throw the live ones back to the sea, so I only had a few left with me. We cleaned up and headed to the OSTRICH PARK. My favourite place because there were so many cute animals like baby chicks and baby rabbits!!! ^.^



This one is Coffee. It didn't want to sleep but rested against me. I think Coffee looked a bit scared compared to Oreo and Blackie. But it relaxed whenever I held it. yaay!


Look at Oreo. So mengada. It literally slept soundly on me. I am now a bunny's pillow.

My dad was so enthusiastic to try the ostrich feet. There was a high chance of falling so my sister and I just watched. My dad said this and playing the kite made him recall childhood memories hehe 


Look at Oreo, its still sleeping *zzzz*



My brother's bunny was Blackie, he wanted to take this one home. I'm serious. He didn't want to leave until my parents agreed we would come back tomorrow to get Blackie. He told the bunny keepers to take care of Blackie for him until he returns. Unfortunately, there are quite a number of inconveniences of keeping a furry animal in my house at the moment so my mum managed to persuade him to change his mind the day after.


Of all the cute things, an iguana?


I was trying to make this baby chick open its eyes. No harm intended hehe. But it kept on shutting its eyes tighter.*why baby why* I was overexcited when I saw these very tiny chicks. They could even walk on your palm because they were sho tiny. Wish I could take it home.



After the ostrich park, my dad got durian and rambutan. I didn't eat either, regretting the durian part now. Actually I just started eating all the local fruits after a couple of years in Malaysia. I'm still learning to eat the rambutan, longan, mata kuching and some I'm not familiar with the names but durian is nicee ;) I still remember how my relatives in Malacca were trying to persuade me by saying this is the best fruit in Malaysia and in my heart I said how can something that smells like this be the best fruit. But now I <3 it.

We returned to the resort at 5pm after lunch at the nearest KFC. Went swimming at the resort pool with Erfan. I havent swam for quite a while so all my muscles stretched. Ouch. Especially I like to swim using the butterfly method.

After the swim, we went to this night arcade. Went on the rides and Erfan rode on a mini boat. My sister won this coin game and got a big stuffed toy. She could choose between Luigi or Super Mario. She got Luigi. It was so impressive because the game was quite challenging. You had to knock down all 4-5 of the clown's teeth from far in order the win the grand prize. She made it within one try. They guy even thought of giving her an extra chance but she didn't need to use that chance and won already. Great job! 

Up there and down there is a picture of my outgoing brother and sister riding on a mad bull. Well, I didn't go on it - was wearing a skirt ;)



 Before we returned to the hotel, we had dinner at McDonalds around 10pm. Exhausted after the games, most of us got a complete set including the tiny boy up there. Reached the resort at almost 12am and got a hard time finding  parking at first because there were so many people there over the weekends and now that its night, everybody parked their cars already.



The next day, I planned to wake up early but the late night sleep allowed me to wake up only at 9am. We went down for breakfast, this time at a Rafflesia hall. After that my brother went swimming while my sister and I fed the turtles. Yaay today the turtle keepers came ! After checking out from the resort, we went to a very nice beach, prettier than at Glory Resort actually and cleaner. Helped my brother buld a sandcastle but he said it didn't look like one T.T My sayang said it looked like a pothole *sobs At least I tried. Well the water around it was a protection against the tiny crabs (enemies). Oh well worth a try ;)



The sand was hot so I let me feet warm in the sand. 

On our last day there, we had to wear the mask because the haze got slightly worse.




The turtles are gorgeous creatures, aren't they? We fed them stingray fish without the bones and watermelon.


Erfan made a friend called Irfan while swimming.



My sister tried to carry the heavy turtles and they moved their flippers up and down really fast to let go and splashed water all over and face and shirt. "oopsies

Lesson of the story: Don't carry a turtle.


Comments

  1. I’ve only tried one essay service but I can tell you that the website I used was really solid. It’s called WritePaper.Info. Basically you get to pick a writer and you can communicate with them through an internal chat system which makes explaining how to do specific assignments a lot easier (especially if your teacher is a hard-ass like mine was.) Good luck with your paper!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results