My Fav Google Ads

Photoshoot With Adam




Exactly one day after her birthday last week, Adam called her for a photoshoot. Way to go! I don't usually follow her, just like the one with Yuna but since she insisted and I'm on break now, I was so happy to go. There are about 100+ photos but I only selected 2. The rest shall be for commercial use only. It was pretty fun and Adam was so nice and welcoming. We went to this studio and met the photographer a.k.a. the Producer. He's the one with the blue shirt. 

That's my black dress. We're just 1 year apart so we often exchange and share clothes and even shoes until a few years ago when she started wearing shoes that are 2 sizes larger than mine. After that we couldn't share shoes anymore  ;) I was my sister's stylist. and I changed her dressing style for each category of photoshoot. Now I gotta say 'lucky I was there'.








After the photography session, the Producer asked me to join them and took my picture too. I felt so shy because I wasn't dressed for a photoshoot and I didn't even wear any make-up but Adam and the Producer were like "Its fine let's just snap a few photos together." And Adam added " Come on how are you gonna follow us to the red carpet if you're shy of taking pictures?" Ok ok I didn't even know I was invited hahaha 

I finally gave in :)





When he took our pictures and showed them to me, the Producer was like " You look so cute" 

Thank you i guess that's a polite way to call me short ...


 From left: Adam, the Producer, Sister


Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu