My Fav Google Ads

My A-level Results


I was in the middle of writing this a few days ago, my brother suddenly came to my room and asked me to take him to the playground. He begged continuously and wouldn't allow me to even finish this blog post. Now I am continuing my writing.

Hmm, now I'm sure you guys were waiting for me to post my results and since I said that I would, guess I gotta keep my promise!


MY EDEXCEL A-LEVEL RESULTS 

are:

BIOLOGY  A
499/600

CHEMISTRY  A
532/600

PHYSICS   A
507/600

MATHEMATICS  A*
558/600


Syukur Alhamdulillah I made the entry requirement to Imperial College London. I guess when I was taking the examination I was focusing more on making the entry requirement since I obtained the offer before the exams and I already knew what was required. They stated in the offer letter that they only look at the 3 best subjects. 

For A-levels the paper that I would consider the hardest would be Unit 4 and 5. Be careful of these two! For example my Chemistry was close to A* since I scored full marks for Unit 1, 3 and 6 and for Unit 2 almost full marks. The paper that deducted lots of marks was unit 4 and 5. For my Biology, Unit 4 was alright 110/120 and it was unit 5 that was more difficult for me because of the science article- so many unexpected questions. For Physics it was the opposite of Biology, Unit 5 felt easier- it was the same marks as Biology 4 : 110/120. Physics 4 was more technical and had a lot a many marks explanation questions.


Result Day at HELP Main Block on March 7th :)


Remember the post I wrote about "Ice Skating at Sunway Pyramid"? Well while I was skating I kept my handbag and phone in the lockers provided. When we finished skating, I saw 4 missed calls on my phone. It was an office number. I returned the call and was informed to wear formal for result day tomorrow. My friends said that it was for a group photo but when I asked Kak Nurul she said "Do you want to be HELP's model?" hahaha She wasn't giving in the secret. Now I know that students achieving straight A's (3 and above) will be called by the college one day before. It was THE CALL. But some people with straight A's didn't get the call so I guess it depends.

My Getting-Good-Results Gift 

<3




 From her

There's a story behind these 2 books! First from my sister. On the first day of 2013, New's Year we went for lunch at Chillis KLCC and then we dropped by Kinokuniya. I saw the One Direction Biography book and said that I wish I could buy it but I can't because I was having a very important exam in January and I didn't want to get distracted by other things. The book consists of pictures when they were small and the story of their success. Then after my exams, a month later. I forgot. She remembered :)


From him

This other one is from him. One day after lunch, he surprised me. It was wrapped in black and I just realised that I never ever wrapped any gift in black so I had to look twice to realise that it was a gift. I guess this is an exception for guys ;) At first I wasn't allowed to open it till night but it was really heavy (819 pages). I kind of guessed that it was a book. Just was wondering what book would be so heavy. Then I opened and saw my course book. I never actually told him I needed a Geology book but I have always thought of getting one especially since I'm starting degree soon. Not to mention the fact that the book was wrapped in a very unique and neat way where the tape could not be seen anywhere. I later found out that he sent this book for wrapping service! To be honest I didn't even know that kind of service existed. 

Even though I have completed A-level, I have to admit that at first I never planned to take this Pre-University course. It is tough no joke and I advice all of you who are deciding. Please do not take A-levels if you do not need to. Choose another course or any other option. A-level is 100% exam based and it requires a lot of skill and hard work, even I admit that I felt challenged.  Whatever it is, there is no short cut to success and anywhere you go or any course you do, there will be its own challenges. Nothing is going to be easy. Just remember to never ever give up and just give your best! 


This is the last chapter of my A-level journey. I pray that a better one will begin soon in degree. 
InsyaAllah :)





Comments

  1. congratulations on your result! i wish by the time i am sitting for my paper i would gain the minimum requirement for imperial college too! all the best!! might be seeing you there if i am lucky :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xiin-die! Oh thank you so much and yes I hope so too :) Remember to tell me when u get the news! And all the best for your upcoming exams ^^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, yasameen... I know u will make it to Imperial College... really happy for u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu