My Fav Google Ads

Ice Skating at Sunway Pyramid



This is what I did on day before results.
After this, Rai and I went shopping around Sunway Pyramid.
At first I was so fatigued due to girl-pain so we sat down and had pretzels and she had this Japanese dessert.  But the moment I finished shopping and paid for my matching top and pants, her reaction was "And I thought somebody was in so much pain earlier."
Ahem ahem hahaha the things I saw and the good price made me forget about the pain temporarily O:)




Luckily my sister was having her weekly skating session so she helped my friends and I skate by holding our hands before letting it go.










Imani told me "Don't let go of my hand." So when she fell I fell too aaaaa Falling was fun and wet actually ;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu