My Fav Google Ads

Oh My English : Learn How To Speak Better English

Hello my beautiful readers!


How was your weekend? I bet it was awesome indeed :)


Oh My English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone watch this show on Astro 610?




I am loving the show because of the catchy song and the funny song. Try and listen to this song! Featuring Altimet and Liyana Jasmay. She is kinda gedix here but cute me likeeeeeeee




Step 1


Read LittleMissMeen articles.

*just kidding!  

When I used to speak with the American accent, people used to make fun of it until i tried to get rid of it. Now i realise so many people trying to speak with a fake accent *oops . Lucky i still have some of it left. If you listened to videos when i was younger, the accent was mucchhhhh stronger. 




This is just a short post and the last post before i change my bloglink to 
littlemissmeen.blogspot.com

if you have any trouble finding it, just Google LittleMissMeen kay?


Take care and selamat berbuka


Lotsa love from me









Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu