My Fav Google Ads

New Blog Link

To all, I just want to inform you that I will be making some changes to my blog link. Effective starting:

21st July 2012

At first I just thought of changing immediately it but I thought of you guys who already saved my blog link on your tabs or so. Just take note because starting from next week, if you click on my old link, it will say
"Blog removed" and that is not true. I just changed my blog link. 


It is NO longer : littlemissmeencollections.blogspot.com


New blog link:  littlemissmeen.blogspot.com

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu