My Fav Google Ads

Personal Updates


I did not realise that i haven't written for 6 days. So many things happened this week that i have not yet had a time to sit down and blog. Usually when i blog, its those silent moments of the day when I'm totally carefree. But this 1 week holiday has been a very packed one indeed and i feel like sharing every moment of it here. There has been tears of happiness, sorrow, love, laughter and God knows how I could even write a novel on what happened since the day I ended my exams. Don't hope for too much photos cuz I am not really a photographer sort of person. If you compare memories with books, I would be the author not the illustrator. Maybe its also because my phone's not one of the latest models so i can't take beautiful pictures like you all do :)


It took him so long to ask me out. When i asked him why, his answer made me want to roll on floor laughing ROFL. Oh well, i never knew guys thought about that. When i met him towards the end of my one week break, i feel like there's nothing more i look forward to this holidays. I've done almost everything i wanted to from Day 1 and completed 90% on my checklist. I wish i could speak more but........ lips sealed ;)


I just got a call from Shoa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. She gave me the best news ever. Omg i feel like screaming right now. Because of her call, now I m really looking forward for tomorrow, the first day of Semester 3 - my FINAL semester. She just discovered something we never thought would happen. I went to Sunway Pyramid with her the other day. She looks so glamorous with her sunglasses and  Ferrari ( and yes I'm writing in red because it IS RED ) HAHA . We watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter... I felt totally insane at the beginning of the movie because i kept on talking to myself everytime there was a scary scene. I'm like omgomgomgomgomg or shootshootshoot. Fine call me crazy. I can't even eat peacefully in the dark. Gosh vampires scare the heck out of me. Now i know how those people felt when i became the banshee for our haunted house last year.


Today i cooked. curry chicken, ikan bawal kicap and vegetables. This time i did not use turmeric (kunyit) instead of curry powder. I made sure i had curry powder before starting. Not like last year when i messed up the entire dish. 


For this short break, my maid and i had an activity together. I volunteered to paint our gate. I went and chose the color- mahogany brown. Check out the pictures.  I just needed the sunhat. We were working at 12 pm i was melting... And oh the chipmunk apron? *embarrassing* I had those since i was 10. I used to bring it to art class in Standard 4. It even writes 4 Gemilang there. Tadaa! Please don't laugh


And this is how I paint.

no eyes on me

check out my masterpiece
Sunhat i like






Cheers


Littlemissmeen
xoxo

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu