My Fav Google Ads

Teenage Love Is Full Of Drama: PART 3

When I read Part 1 and 2, I admit I was surprised that i even remembered those things..
I guess the best conclusion is that...


My mind forgot most things about him

My heart was the one who remembered....


Afterall, my mind was never affected by all this


It was my heart who surrendered....


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * *

I looked at my schedule. I looked at the time and the date. I was trying to act normal. I was trying to move on. I was trying to make myself distracted but to no avail. 

I checked my phone. There were tiny bits of hope that he would message or call me but no sign of any hope at all. I finally turned my phone off so I would stop hoping. I was telling myself to move on but why was it so hard. I guess the worse thing about falling in love is taking the risk that one day he might be gone.

I did my homework and I looked forward to any upcoming event in school. An award-giving ceremony was coming up. Suddenly my mind flew back at him. *Would he be watching me?* Urgh The other side of me was telling me to stop it. 

Everytime i went to school, certain places would remind me of him. This was the first place we met. This was the place he waited for me. This was the place he caught me when i was almost  falling. This was the place we  both loved. I hated my basketball court because it reminded me too much of him. I hated the place near the gym where he used to work out. I tried avoiding his friends. Since my class was near the basketball court, i made sure i left the class early so i wouldn't bump into him after school. I acted like i was ok because crying in public wouldn't make things any better. I enjoyed myself with my friends and we stayed back after school more and more together. I applied for the prefectorial board and even nominated as the Secretary. I had more time and focus for other stuff. I made myself busy. I applied for a post in my Debate Club, BLADES and chosen as the President. I even got a Secretary Post for Girl Guides which i had to turn down because unfortunately there was a rule that you couldn't hold a President and Secretary post at the same time. Prefectorial board was an exception.

I was happy and i felt important at school despite the recent downfall with K. I still looked forward to go to school because I had many clubs organisations that depended on my presence especially since I was mostly the secretary. My friends and teachers still loved me. To me, he seemed more problemetic than before. Sometimes its true when they say love is blind. 

When I go home, the misery returns and i distract myself with homework and assignments and my little baby brother who is the best cheering machine!

As I was replying a text from a friend one day, i accidentally scrolled down and saw the sweet MMS he sent me a month earlier. Tears started filling my eyes again and i allowed myself to cry for the last time. I wondered how he was doing. Was he ok, was he happy, was he thinking of me. I knew he was. Its too obvious at school when he's walking with his new girlfriend but his eyes are fixed on me. I know he misses me but live with it! You're the one who started this and you're the one who ended it too. So what do you expect me to do? Come begging to you . Puh-lease

Moving on was never easy...  especially when every corner, every turn in the school reminds you of something about him.  

We had some plans together. I remembered but it was all over...As 2010 was coming soon, i decided to move on for real and begin a New Year's Resolution. My birthday party at Redbox was coming soon and he was definitely out of the list so I had a chance to invite one extra person :)

It was15 Jan and my 17th birthday but my party was still 1 week to go since the place was full even though we booked early. I was having lunch with my mom when my phone rang. I rushed upstairs to pick up my phone. 

My eyes widened in shock and my heart beat in terror when I saw then number on my phone...

It was K...


What else did he want? Now is not the time to give me anymore hope. Its over and there's no going back. Whats up with calling me after so many months unheard. Just when I was almost getting over him, he had to act like he cared. He had to give me this slightest bit of hope that maybe everything might go back to normal. No. I will not change my mind. I promised myself and if I can't keep a promise to myself then I am not being trustworthy to my inner self. I put those thoughts away and perhaps we could just remain as friends. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to hear from someone I used to love. Maybe just maybe he had changed after a little while. Or maybe he just wanted to say Happy Birthday..


With a heavy heart, I took a deep breath and answered the phone......


To be continued...


Coming sooooon!!

The Final Story: Teenage Love Is Full Of Drama

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results