My Fav Google Ads

Interest in Literature

Who says Science students cannot love literature?


 Hello?! I am a pure science student and I write my own songs, poems (even for competitions they ask me the source and I say: Self-created), I write short drama scripts (in case you've viewed my Malaysian Studies Video: under label for videos in my blog), I took literature for fun with Puan Jugdeep and I loved the whole drama and the art of writing and expressing your feelings through complex words.


Its a hobby and something that brings me to another world other than reading my House of Night series and playing the piano, writing is something i intensely enjoy.


So if you like literature but you're a science student, go ahead and give it a try!
Trust me is worth your time.

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu