My Fav Google Ads

Indonesian Songs I Like



Hello beautiful world,


Sometimes why I wonder people on facebook keep on posting videos and songs there. But then now i feel like sharing this song because its so nice. The meaning and melody. I like Indonesian songs and the dramas. Bawang Putih bawang Merah, siapa ingat? 


I am a fan of Ungu. Most of his songs are - thumbs up! So meaningful. He's cool like that. Plus, purple is my second favourite colour. First, green. Second, purple. Third, turquoise. 


PS: Cowok Indonesia hott jugak ya :)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu