My Fav Google Ads

Getting Your First Police Ticket :(





Have you ever got a fine from the police? Or have you been asked to stop your car at the road side?


Well GUESS WHAT?


I got a ticket from the cops few days ago. Since I'm a first-timer, its pretty shocking i say!




I saw something on my windshield. I had a feeling that the paper was different. Definitely NOT a brochure or a flyer. It was to properly placed and the writing was small...


NOOOOOOOO, my heart was denying the fact that im in trouble with the police. I wondered how much i had to pay. The worst thing I didn't even know what I did wrong. 


Useful tips: Please remember to pay 50 cents before leaving your car if you don't want to lose your precious RM50. 

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu