My Fav Google Ads

Simple Beauty Tips At Home

Ever seen a couple where the female is super duper gorgeous and the guy is yeah...(no comment) ok-la. 'She' dressed up just to impress him  but 'he' is pretty chilled.  Did you know for animals its the opposite?? The males are much more pretty and colorful  than the female. They try to impress the female.That was really funny :P

Favourite quote: A person's value lies deeper than skin-deep beauty. It is what's inside their heart that matters most...


Beauty is something really subjective. What appears beautiful to an individual may not be as breath-taking to another. In the end, you stick to the proverb : Beauty lies in the hand of the beholder. 

For a teen like me, my mom doesn't think its right to spend loads of $$$$$ at the spa or saloon or doing facial treatment so i'll teach you how to do it ALL at home. One exception, if you don't have a maid or if you're maid is lazy to massage you all the time and you have backaches often, then a spa/massage would do or at least a massaging machine.

Let's see. I'll divide this into several sections so you can choose which applies to you; 
  1. Facial - Eyes, Blackheads, Pimples, Lips, Eyebrows
  2. Hair care
  3. Nails
  4. Diet
  5. Exercise

FACIAL

The face is your main aset for looking beautiful. I mean that's what people look at first. First, make sure you wash your face at least one time a day. Best time is before sleeping. Don't wash your face right after sweating a lot or when you're face is red/hot.  Use a suitable face wash; ive tried so many Olay makes my skin  itch, Clean and clear makes my face more oily, Safi makes it reddish, and etc. Finally now im  using Oxy face wash with microbeads to clean blackheads. oh and remember to check on your label! Some face washes cannot be used daily like Omegatrend facewash. So if your the type that needs a twice a day face wash, get one that says: Use when necessary or daily wash. 

For blackheads, I use those strips. Biore' has the nose strips for blackheads at a reasonable price. I can get one pack at RM11. Don't touch your face especially the T-zone with dirty hands. For me, every single time I reach home I'll wash my hands with soap.( it doesn't matter whether you just washed 10 minutes ago or so but do it immediately when you reach home). Try this and see that the water will be greyish/ black. Imagine if you touched your face? Thats where the dirt all came from. 




For pimples, ok let me share with you something. Last year, around exam season my forehead was a pimple plantation or maybe that's what my sister liked to call it. Yucky :P For maximum pimple protection, try using OXY 10 Vanishing Formula, written "maximum strength acne-pimple medication".
# Take note: Oxy 5 is not as strong as Oxy 10. For immediate reaction, Oxy 10 works best but please don't apply more than once a day. It really stings *ouch*





For the eyebags, place a cucumber or a used teabag on the eye for 10-15mins. I also tried the Garnier eyebag roller but I'm not following the prescription, so im not the right person to judge that product.


Tips: Don't apply too much chemicals to skin to obtain radiating effects. It won't work and if it does its just temporary. Natural methods work better.


HAIR CARE
When I was small, my mum used to put Indian oil on my hair, I don't remember the name but all i know is that the oil was green in colour. Everyday without fail, my mum would put it on for me. She said its good to make your hair shine and also to obtain thick, black hair. I was lazy most of the times so she would tell me of the positive effects and make me sit down quietly. As a result, my hair became really thick and straight and black and i liked it. However, when i came to Malaysia the humidity and weather change made my hair texture change. If you learn Biology, its called Continuous Variation caused by environmental factors. So at certain parts of my hair like the front and side, it became frizzy and even curly. At Standard 6 (Grade 6) I did my first rebonding at my regular hair salon in Bukit Indah called Lela Indah. Loved the effect and as the years went by i touched up the rebonding parts at Derrick and Team Hair Stylist which was much cheaper. RM 99 to touch up. When you do rebonding, the hair gets very dry SO everytime I wash I use shampoo, conditioner and hair serum. 3 compulsory things for each wash. I don't wash my hair everyday because its unhealthy for my type of hair. I have to apply lots of chemicals so thats why i don't wash on a daily basis. To be honest, the conditioner reaaaallly works. I didn't do this earlier but when I did, I could see the effects right away.


The serum I use are Sassy Treatment Shine Serum or Natural : Revive Repair Essence.


Oh you wanna know something!  I used to use Coconut Milk on my hair. It provides a moisturising effect naturally but its so messy and I cant move without getting sth milkified so i stopped using that.


NAIL
About nails, my mum used to polish them when we were small. My sister and I had a giant bag of colorful nail polish and we would choose what colour to wear each week to school. Schools at America allow nail polish as well as long nails. When I came here, I had to put a stop sign to all that. In fact, I was looking forward or wearing a uniform to school. It seemed so cool. My sister especially was super excited about the whole uniform is compulsory thing in Malaysia. I mean we never ever had that in America but then now we're so used to it already. Back to nails, I usually do manicure once a month, then i wash it off after I can pray again and let it grow naturally. When i cut it, follow  the lines  and i don't cut it all off. You will see that the shape is maintained when it grows again and it can last for a month or more. When i was in primary school, of course i didnt go for mani pedi so i just bought the ' Nail File' , the 3 in 1 set for Trim, Conditioner and Shine. Hey nails have conditioners too you know *winks That works too!


SKIN


For skin i don't have to say it. You all know the answer right? LOTION
For some reason, im addicted to lotion for as long as my memory could remember. I don't remember a time that i was not using it. Its been in my life like forever so please don't try and separate us. Haha 
Here are some suggestions: Try Vaseline Cucumber and Aloe Vera Extract( good for moisturising skin) OR Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E (good for getting rid of scars and even complextion).


Diet
I don't diet and not planning to do so a.t.m. but here's a good tip. Eat punctually at normal times for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Don't eat too late for dinner.If you forgot to eat early then just eat biscuits or light bread. When you eat all the main meals you'll realise you eat less junk food. Junk food is what contributes to excess fat actually, not the chicken or meat or rice. Drink lots of water. For me, i don't usually drink sweet drinks on normal days. I only drink if i eat at a restaurant or in the weekends. Since my dad had a garden when i was young, im used to replacing salad for snacks. Here is how I make it:
  • Get a cup of plain yoghurt (the sour one without sugar). Cut tomatoes into small pieces and dump them in the yoghurt. Done!

  • Another way is buy cutting any veggie you like. Cucumbertomatoes, lettucecarrot. Then mix them together, add fresh lemon/lime juice and add salt for better taste. If you like dressing, then you can add Thousand Island or so but i don't like dressing. I like it just like that. Bon apetite!

EXERCISE

 Hmm this is the hardest part, aint it? I find it hard too to be honest with you. So you know what i do? I buy an exercise CD and keep it at home. Don't buy the long, lengthy ones if you're lazy. Mine is just less than 15 mins and its called Super Stomachs by Denise Austin and I follow her steps to exercising. It doesn't get bored too when you have music and someone to guide you. When there's a will there's a way. So go and exercise now. In her CD, she keeps on motivating us like " You gotta keep going if you want that flat tummy."

Looking beautiful may not because you want to impress someone but it may be of a simple reason that you want to care for your own body and health so that it is always in the best condition:)




 Last tip: Let's be stress-FREE. It is not impossible to have no stress at all but let's reduce unnecessary worries and SMILE :D :D 



Read up and hope my tips work for you!

Comments

  1. Nice Blog! Thank you for giving the great information, Which can helps more and more & Its wonder to visit your blog.
    Hair Fall Treatment in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu