My Fav Google Ads

Coffee On A Rainy Day

Hmmm,,, its been raining a lot these past few days...


Yesterday I woke up and it was really dark. I thought " Yaay im up early" but then i checked my watch and it was later than usual. 


It was dark outside. Not like the usual.


My curtains are lacy and my room is facing the sunrise so it gets really bright in the morning. The brightest place you can find in my house.


But it was dark and in an hour, the clouds came and it rained.


Didn't feel like eating breakfast until almost 12. Guess i had brunch:)


And a cup of coffeee. I make Nescafe cuz its faster and easier.




They say too much coffee is bad... I don't care. Just kidding ;) I control my coffee cups limited to 1 cup a day and NOT on daily basis. I'm already a lotion-addict , wouldnt want to be a heavy drinker too :P  Hehe  Although it is addictive, it is less detrimental to our health compared to cigarettes.I think for people addicted to cigarettes, coffee is a good substitute don't u think so?


 *why am i updating my blog like an emo today?*


Err actually im tired.. yeah i am. Been searching for this FanPage and Penpal and Adsense and urgh...
Mission half-completed.


Went for basking Robbins last Wednesday. It was Pink Day so you get Rm7.50 for double scoop:)


Its raining again now;)


Toodles :P







Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu