My Fav Google Ads

Angry Bird Rescued at the Hospital



Do you see this little birdie?

I was at the hospital visiting my grand uncle. Since my baby brother was not allowed to go upstairs, I accompanied him and sat at a bench near the entrance of the hospital. Out of the blue, a little boy starting screaming " Daddy Daddy its a bird."

The bird was flying and got stuck in the building. It started to get angry and flew in all directions, hitting the wall. Upon the impact with the wall or the glass door, the bird fell flat to the ground and did not move a muscle. At the sight of the little bird, I rushed to it with my brother. At that time, i was in the middle of winning a game for him (not that im any good at these games on handphones. even he's better haha)  Its eyes were opened but it didnt't flinch or anything when i touched it. Then, I grabbed a big leaf outside and scooped it up. Since it fell right in front of the entrance, i took it to the side so it wouldn't get trampled by people walking in and out. 

When I carried it, the bird still did not move. It looked so pathetic and self-pitiful and cute that i took out my phone and took its picture (look above). Then I took another and another. After the 3rd picture the bird jerked up, maybe because it was frightened by the sight and sound of my camera flash. Then it started hopping. I was like- " You adorable,pretentious birdie!". It looked half-dead just 2.5 seconds ago and suddenly its hopping hahahahaha. It stopped hopping and rested in a sitting position, preparing to faint again.. * i didnt know dramabirds existed you know* I took some water from the fountain and sprinkled it. The bird was shocked that it automatically flew up up up till it reached a branch.

Now that bird finally has motivation to go on flying.

~. FLY HIGH ANGRY BIRD ^,^

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu