My Fav Google Ads

Flowers Are Beautiful

Usually i plan what I wanna write about but this one's really random. Flowers. First of all, im named after a flower. My dad loved gardening. When my parents were looking for a name for me, they went through a book from A to Z and they still couldnt find one. My mom wanted Malay names; Nadira  My dad wanted Persian names. So then they decided to go through the book once again and start from the Z to A. On their way through Y, they found my name. To make it fair, Nurul is my malay name, Yasameen is both malay and persian name but with persian spelling. Fair la tu haha :D 

Ok so back to flowers, my dad loves gardening and as you know houses in America have no gates in the front. They are mostly individual houses with a lawn and backyard. When I came here and saw terrace houses, I thought COOL is the whole thing one big house? hehe oh and houses in America doesn't have cockroaches or lizards. We used to have racoons in the attic and frogs outside in the pond. When I saw lizards in the house, i was thrilled like seriously. Now of course not. My dad planted tulips, roses, jasmine flowers,and soo soo many different types of flowers that when they bloom I sometimes took it to school for my teachers. he also planted vegetables and fruits like watermelon, strawberried, cucumber, tomatoes, chilli    ( called hot pepper in America-his favourite), mint leaves, berries, omg too many to remember. We had all this in our backyard. Yes houses have no gate but at the back, backyards of every neighbour is separated by a tall fence. My sister and I had our own playground and we also had  a pond with flowers that had my favourite water lilies ^^. omg i miss all those and my cat too.....her name's Babey

Today when I woke up, i felt slightly sick better than the previous days but not very well. Its the virus I know but i had enough medicines. This time ill try to let anitbodies do the job hehe Thought of skipping morning class since we finished most of it already. After sending my sister to school, we went to my grandma's house which is in Ampang Jaya ( too far to go back home cuz i was planning to go to college at 10). Before reaching my grandma's house we stopped by some shops near ISKL same row, take your first left into the shoplots near 7 Eleven. My mum parked in front of a florist. I couldn't stop admiring that old man. I mean he was old but he took great care of his flowers. They were beautiful, gorgeous, absolutely stunning in the morning sun. And the sight of that on a lovely Thursday morning just made me really pumped up and cheerful;) I loved to see how he decorated design and beautify each flower and arrange them together. I cant stand sitting in the car, I had to let him know. I mean its sad when people just admire you from far. Its good to let the person know sometimes^^ So I went out, even bought 2 flowers hehe and took some pictures. I asked him where he got these flowers ; " Some from China, some from Cameron Highlands, some imported. I got the pictures.

These are flowers ready to go:)

When I saw this, i thought it was lettuce.

Sunflowers are so miraculous..sigh..:)

Chrysanthemum. I bought the red one RM3


Learned today: red roses have 2 shades; cherry and dark red.

super nice

He called these ping pong balls. I so geram to see this. Cute cute cute ;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results