My Fav Google Ads

Princess Of Persia








When Walt Disney produced the Prince of Persia movie, I felt pretty proud and honoured cuz Disney actually acknowledged my father's country, Persia. Persia also known as Iran is one of the first empires in this world and has existed longer than many other countires. A long time ago, people of Persia worshipped fire but now, people are more civilised and most of people in Persia are Muslims and some are Christian. The people from Persia have Middle-eastern or Eurasian features  like brown  hair and green eyes just like my cousin who looks like Ron Weasley in Harry Potter. haha People tell me that many beauty queens originate from here ( of course I am not pretty like them ^^) and also nearby countries. The Kardashians are from Armenian ( just at the border of Iran) and the thing with people from these countries is that they have distinct facial features  ( nose,lips, skin) + the curves.  :S Have you seen Kim Kardashian in her wedding dress?! 0.0 Long ago, Persia used to have a kingdom with a king and a queen. When the political structure was changed and the new constitution took over the country, there was no more kings and castles and stuff like that. 


A girl can dream can't she? When I was younger I imagined myself as the princess. I always admire people or movies with princesses. I've watched and played every Barbie or Princess computer Game. At home, we used to have boxes and boxes of Barbies. Like a new Barbie every week. Everytime I went out, my mum would buy a Barbie each for my sister and I. You can hardly imagine how many Barbie, Ken and Kelly's I have at home. I even have their car- my sister has a pink convertible and I had a purple jeep. See? I remember even the colour. I loved to act, talk, dress and do everything like a princess before. of course I watched Princess Diaries over and over again...hehehe It was fun being a little girl ^^ My mum loves to make my sister and I dress in matching gowns or dresses which just made more people ask if we were twins. I imagined myself as the lost princess. My sister and I had fake names and we would play in the playground set my dad got for us behind my house. Dreams are never impossible if you come and think of it;) 

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results