My Fav Google Ads

Malaysia Independence Video


This is our Malaysian Studies Video. The video was in a really big file and it was a real hassle to resize it. Finally I just downloaded a Video Convertor and converted it to mp4 version. The video size was originally 600mB and reduced to 21mB. This is our presentation last Thursday. I am so relieved its over-everyone asked me to do the presentation because I was the leader XP We did the whole shooting in one day on 16 August and the communist scene we did on another day ( the splashing water part). Special thanks to Visa for editing and adding the awesome sound effects and music:D Promoting Visalakshi Productions hehe. I really enjoyed the whole shooting and and grouping with them. Its over and Malaysian Studies will be over in 4 weeks and I definitely loved the moments. Just like I said during presentation, sit back, relax and enjoy the video!!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results