My Fav Google Ads

Hari Raya At Melaka Part 2

What a beautiful Sunday afternoon... Sundays seem very peaceful and sunny to me for some reason. Maybe its rubbing into our face that tomorrow will be the beginning of classes/ work. Haha


Ok so I came back to KL on Friday. My grandparents came along with us and sleptover at our place for the night. When we reached KL, we stopped by Cozy House, Great Eastern Mall to have lunch.Aderina was there too with her family.I went there last Friday to berbuka with my friends:D and again the following Friday. I hoped the waiters don't remember me..we were unconveniently loud to them..no intentions sorry:P  Ok so that night I went to Sate Station near my house for dinner with my grandparents. My brother opened his birthday presents the remaining birthday presents ( the big ones we couldnt bring to Melaka) at night and he asked me to play Tumbling Monkeys with him. OMG IT WAS SO FUNN<3  The next morning, I woke up to the smell of French toast and baked beans with cheese-filled hotdogs. My grandma and mommy are such  great cooks. Then in the afternoon my mum and grandma made Laksa Penang and invited my cousins over for lunch. They went to 3 different places to get the ingredients. Then today, Mirul (my cousin fro St John) belanja breakfast at Kayu. Met Atiqah, my friend at Bukit Indah and also my student's cousin. So I just came back from Kayu and one of my cousins (baby Erfan's age) is here too. 


Back to Raya story, one of my cousins Mizi ( aka Thunder Sky on fb) had his birthday on the same day as Raya. Cool:D This year Tok Cik, Tok Su, Pak Ngah Aman and Pak Su Asri had open houses. They all live in Melaka. On 3rd day of Raya I went to watch Smurfs with my cousins and met Aniq. His village is also near my place. When I met one of my grandaunts, she actually asked me "Who's this?" and I said its me " Shamin" (my name among family members because my kindergarten teacher Ms Ward thought my name was very long so my mom came up with that name so all family members call me by that name. Some even had trouble finding me on fb cuz they didnt know that was not my real name)  She said she couldnt recognize me with the new look. Ok I guess I hadnt had a fringe for more than 8 years but do I look that different? 0.0 hmmm... My grandma says I look Chinese and Tok Cik told my mum I look gothic... ( he said black metal to be exact but then he said 'I mean the people all black wan?) No wearing all black, fringe down, no eyeliner. Lesson learnt. Haha 


Ok so tomorrow classes starting. I still have my holiday mood.....=.= Well to everyone, have a nice week ahead and remember to wake up early for work/school/college. Enjoy your week!!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results