My Fav Google Ads

Hari Raya at Melaka

Dear all, i would like to wish you Selamat Hari Raya. To those who don't celebrate, happy holidays!;) Ramadhan is coming to an end..Raya is beginning. ( take note # raya is for a month not 2 days hehe) I feel a mixture of emotions; sad and happy. I'm at Melaka now for Hari Raya. We go here every year during raya except for 2006, the year my brother was born. Happy 5th Birthday my baby Erfan! This is my great grandmother's house (on my mom's side) and its near the Portuguese settlement and the sea. It used to be a kampung house before they renovated it into a single storey house of bricksX) Well, its pretty hot here and windy at night. 

Yesterday, I reached here and the little kids forced me to play Ice Cream Soda 1 2 3 and Datuk Harimau and Congkak. Then the boys started playing 'lawan-lawan' and I was the target. ish haha My grandaunts asked me to help 'anyam ketupat' and i just ketatkan je. Me have no idea how to make the anicely shaped ketupats. While I was helping and sat with my grandma and grand aunts, I listen to granny gossip. They were saying " i heard that young man married the 100+ old lady eww". They teased my maid and said they wanted to find a Bangladesh guy for her. XD They talked about politics in Penang. Fyi; Melaka and Penang have some connection. Oh and talking bout Melaka, my ancestors used to be from Nyonya Baba in Melaka (great grandmother) and Bugis. That's only on my mom's side. So i just listened and some people commented on my new hair: Tok cik said " Aku ingat anak buah aku rockstar omg...embarrasing" Some people think I look better with my old hair some think with my new. I'm just trying it out and its not much difference. Just a fringe that can be pinned up and a shorter first layer of my back hair. 

PS: i'm not fasting ( Period. sorry i have to mention this i don't want people to think i dont fast) and its hard to eat here. In KL, I can easily eat at home but here there's many people so you don't want the small kids to start telling everyone. My brother told my neighbour that I was not fasting while we were getting our stuff ready to balik kampung. My neighbours were off to Terengganu and by coincidence we left home at the same time. My little baby so naughty:P

These are the times when a Blackberry comes in useful. Last night i was "trying" to use my sister's BB. My mom saw and asked me if I wanted my own. Hmm.. the keypads are too small i dont feel comfortable typing. My sister suggested iPhone but everyone knows my overly-obssessed love for lotion so my hands get very moisturized most of the time so its not a good idea to use lotion. I sanggup sacrifice electronic gadgets for my precious lotion hehe. Well to be honest, its not that i make myself addicted to it but I have been using it as far as I can remember since small and the habit wont go away. I feel so uncomfortable without lotion. Like something's missing. If I ever ever left my lotion at home, i would stop by a pharmacy and get free sample of just buy one if I'm low on lotion. You know before my SPM, i was forced to hide all my big bottles of lotion because i couldnt afford getting my hands sweaty for a big test like SPM. hmm,, my bottle is right next to me now:D

Today is my baby Erfan's 5th  Birthday!!!  Its Phoebe Tan's 17th Birthday too. We gonna order cake soon for berbuka. Last day of berbuka :'(  Have a wonderful week ahead and a fabulous time celebrating raya with family and friends:P Be careful on the road. Last but not least, Happy Hari Raya Eve!!<3


THANK YOU SHAHRUL HAKIMI FOR LETTING ME USE YOUR LAPTOP! (credits to him because he his waiting patiently for me to return it. Sorry I'm done now;)




Comments

Post a Comment

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu