My Fav Google Ads

Dear Blog

Hey guys:) I have something in mind to write about but I dont have much time now and I'll try to write tomorrow. Lately I haven't been opening fb on weekdays. Im too occupied I wonder how some people can check everyday hehe. So last week i got like 47 notifications and that took quite some time to check. Don't worry I'll still make time here on my blog. Now its like almost midnight and I sleepy. Berbuka puasa with my cousins and family today:) So long didnt see them. We watched " Awek Aku Pontianak" . That movie had a happy ending. Lovely<3 I have 1 more week till my semester holiday. Weee~ So excited. We got this Malaysian project to do. My group is doing a scrap book on FOOD and a video presentation on INDEPENDENCE. I think we're pretty lucky to get those topics with Hari Raya and Independence Day coming. :):) Guess we shall just try our best. Teachers wanna give exam after raya hols. Biggest joke ever:P nahh just joking. hahaha ok im sleepy. Nitey nites:* xoxo
PS: I wanted to like give a reward for the 4000th visitor or something but i opened my blog couple of minutes ago and it exceeded 4000th already. Hmm ok 4500th visitor will get to choose any items from my LITTLEMISSMEEN Collections. Find the word LABEL on right side of my blog and choose which category you like. Happy browsing;)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu