My Fav Google Ads

First Day Of College

Today was the first day of college life and I would say it was pretty ok. Nothing much except for orientation and hearing the long talks which I would regard some as pretty beneficial for person who knows nothing much about the place like me haha. Well to me first day is all about meeting people, getting to know others and after a few years in high school, you hate the fact that you have to do it all over again. Some people would love to have their high school friends again in college and I'm lucky to have one of my closest friends there with me too:) Most would end up making new friends, saying hello and introducing yourself all over again. It feels like the beginning of the first day of high school or the First Grade for those who have been in the same school since Elementary. Life goes on and eventually you will have to leave your loved ones at some stage in life. The only thing you should bear in mind is to be thankful with how your life is before it changes and becomes more challenging one day. I mean I hear complaints, I even complain myself but at the end of the day its your life. Some people don't have the chance to do the things you do and wish they could. Everyone has their own life path set ahead and each and everyone of that is unique and special in its own way. Sometimes I think and I get really scared of the future. Questions like " What will happen after that?" " How bout this? How bout that?' " Will I like it? Will it be easy?" "Will I do well?" Those are natural questions that linger in every mind of a normal human being. We are worried because we care and want the best for our future. Just remember the main purpose of enrolling in college and work towards your goal. That's the main aim anyways.

Today I met Vinosha who spilled the good news on Sports Day ( last Tues) that she was confirmed going to the same university as me. I knew a couple of weeks ago but the confirmation was overexciting ^.^ I met Fatin Raihah and Rahimah ( who know some of my friends and live nearby~ =D) as well as Meredith, Emily, Shu Ting, Ngai Foong, Cinder, hmm and many more. Its the first day and well yeah many seem pretty shy. I will be getting my schedule tomorrow and will only know about my classes. Till then!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu