My Fav Google Ads

SAB Sports Day 2011

Phew! I finally have time now to sit down and update my blog. *cough* Still not fully recovered but i already finished my strong dose of antibiotics. Now I'm relying on Vitamin C ( 2 pills a day) and no cold drinks. Health is very important you know.


Ok so I have finished high school but my sister hasn't. My mom and brother usually go every year and so this year I came along as a visitor. aww,, My friends were going to so it was like meeting up for a school event and we planned to wear the school T-shirt. Those from my batch who came were Puteri, Zul, Najat, Amer, Roshan, Adib R, Danny, Muaz, Vinosha, Sherrie, Jane, Umesh, and a few others. Nadine and Shania pulled me and made me sit down with the other Blue Team members during the announcement of prizes. My friends were like VIPs sitting on the benches opposite of me. 


Results of Sports Day 2011:
First: Blue Team
Second: Green
Champion for Cheer, Mascot, Marching: Red


This time last year ( in 2010 Sports Day was on 17 April) was the mark or sorta beginning of AL and I. So I kinda thought I saw him during Sports Day but it was a different person.It happened a couple of times  haha I'm getting over it but sometimes memories haunt me. Hmm, nothing else to say about Sports Day except that it was fun meeting everyone again. We had it in Cheras Football Stadium, the place we had in 2009. Congrats to all for the teamwork. The mascots this year were so cute. Yellow: Tiger ( Elias) Red: Angry Birds ( Naim) Blue: Poseidon ( Brandon), Green: A guy with a rifle, a soldier I guess ( Syafiq Rashid).


It ended pretty late at 2.30 .

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results