My Fav Google Ads

A Whole New World: Aladdin Theme Song


Hey! Thanks for the visit. This is my second Piano Cover so far. Will try to upload more. Anyways, I hope you don't mind some unnesssary noise in the video.Having a 4 and a half year old around, its unavoidable. hahaha Well, this song is not one that I memorised so I need to flip pages in My Disney song book. This is my favourite Disney  Song! Aladdin sang this for Princess Yasameen, eh no Princess Jasmine:P hehe I did change  some parts to make it my own like I did in my first piano cover: Mariage D'Amour. Enjoy!



My Piano Collections:






Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results