My Fav Google Ads

Allergic To Soya Milk

Ok so I was writing a post on my blog when my throat feels itchy and I feel uncomfortable and keep coughing too. That's why I decided to stop and write this. So guess what? I just drank soya milk. A few months ago, I started to realise this when I drank more than one cup of soya milk and the effect was horrible. Since then I never touched any form of soya bean milk till today.......

I saw a carton of soya milk in my refrigerator and I suddenly remembered how nice it tasted and how long I haven't had a glass. I know about my allergy but I thought maybe a little wouldn't hurt. I poured less than half a cup and waited to see if anything happened (wait wait)... nothing happens!

About to feel happy and pour more until I feel it. It just took about 1-2 minutes. I felt the itchiness. Discomfort and coughing started. I'm not at a critical stage but I know I cannot drink that anymore or else. I wonder who else faces this same problem. I tried to google it but could only find 1 or 2 people who are facing the same situation and they do not know why either. Headaches do come off and on. I hope it will wear off soon:)

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results