My Fav Google Ads

The World Is Getting Creepier By the Minute

Today is such a pleasant Friday. I've always liked Fridays. During school, this is the only time we get to go home early and nothing much usually happens (in other words, it has always been a peaceful day). *smile and look at the clouds. *.*haha Sorry for my dramatism ( ok Im not sure if thats a word) because I like drama, acting, theatre, stage, poetry, Shakespeare, and etc...

Ok so last night was the first time not having a bad dream after a few nights dreaming about murder, hiding, someone killing me, death of people, such horror dreams I cant even sleep peacefully.. I read my prayers before going to sleep and I have not watched or read any ghost stories in quite some time. I don't know why I'm dreaming about all this. Ok so like I said Fridays are always great and last night which was Friday night, I did not dream much. I just had a dream about my work and the kids I teach. That's all I can remember.

Now back to the TOPIC of my post today. "The World Is Getting Creepier By the Minute"

This morning before breakfast I was playing tag with my little brother and my maid chased us. I was playing the piano - River Flows In Me- when he had to pull me and ask me to play along. Haha Then I was going to have breakfast when my maid said " Look at this. They died in an accident." I saw many pictures and a terrifying picture so I went on reading. 2 teenage boys and a man fell off their motorcycle and got run over by 2 I repeat 2 big trucks. of course they died on the spot....:(

The man was with his 12-year-old son but his son fell on the grass instead of the road and that saved him. Actually the two teenagers were on the way to buy rice and they were driving on against traffic flow which meant they were on the wrong side of the road....That's why everyone must obey traffic rules. Do you know how tragic that sounds? Wow..I cannot believe that two trucks ran over them. It may sound normal because we hear those kinda news all the time. But imagine the pain they felt when they got hit....Seriously, while all of us are busy wth our own personal lives and complaining about problems at work, at school, at home, some people are seriously facing much more pain than we can imagine. I flipped the newspaper to the International news and saw 3 pictures of a dead man drained in blood. I just feel..I don't know Its really sad and when I look at this, the problems I face seem so trivial. Many questions come to my mind: How are their children? How do th family members react when they see this? Did they recall the wonderful memories while the deceased was still alive? Tragic I know..

To be honest, no place is safe in this world nowadays. People must take high safety precautions wherever they are; let it be outside their house, at work, at school, at the shopping mall, on the road or even at home. A monkey can come in the house and kill a baby. A dog can come in front of your house, chase you make you fall and if you hit your head than,,,yeah People are driving like crazy ignoring the traffic rules. Robbers try to snatch your purse when you go out. Park your new car at a public parking lot with thousands of other posh cars and your car gets stolen. Its too creepy out there and I should say this is the 21st century when people are expected to be modernised and thinking wisely like "human beings". I don't know what's going on now. I left sth: its not even safe on the Internet now. Hackers, Virus everything . I wonder when will this end ....or will it get worse and I shall wish one day that it returns to how it is today...You never know

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results