My Fav Google Ads

Piano: Mariage D' Amour




Here is the video I promised a few weeks ago. Finally managed to take it yesterday. Please excuse the pajamas( was lazy to change) and the TV (if you can hear it cuz my brother was awake at that time haha). This is my my number 1 favourite song on piano. I play it all the time, I even have a previous post telling you how I started playing it, hearing my neighbour play and all.

Sorry if there is bad lighting or anything cuz its my first video..hee
Will be more videos to come. Do visit again. Hope you enjoy!
Here's the link from my previous post:


My Piano Collections:







Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results