My Fav Google Ads

A Relaxing Weekend~Totally Awesome

Today is Sunday so let me tell you what happened throughout this week. Today we went for lunch at Papa Johns in Jusco Wangsa Maju. Then my brother , Erfan wanted to buy this Tom and Jerry pajamas, I shopped around for shoes at Vincci but couldn't find the right one to replace the broken one yesterday. I watched Cun on Astrofirst. Such a sweet love story + comedy.
Tonight i received a couple of messages from my friends, asking about scholarship stuff and then I got two messages that were a little touching and made me kind of sad:

Syaahidah: Teacher, its me Syaahidah. Hopefully you will teach me next term. Why don't you teach me more?
( Ok so at first she texted me and said why am I not going to teach her anymore. I was not sure who it was and she told me its Syaahidah and I remembered it was oe of my students. I felt sad to know that she is going to miss me. Its really hard to leave them and no one knows how much I actually feel close to them. I realise the change in every student and I monitor them and make sure I know their weakness and help them improve themselves. I know who are shy, outgoing, loud, mischievious, smart and many more. They are such wonderful kids and I'm so lucky to teach them. Sometimes when I come to class, my students will give me something like a chocolate, stickers they bought at school for me, pens, keychains, a folder and random stuff. Although it is small but the thought is what counts and I am delighted to see how happy they are when they see me after class or anytime. Hmm.. but I know I have to leave for college and all.Its prority now)
Ok next message from Aniq: Sorry we couldn't see each other before I'm leaving. I going tomorrow.Take care ( He's going for PLKN in Sarawak omg so far. I'm sad that my friends are leaving me now. But I know its time for us to go separate ways)

Next message from Puteri: She replied kinda late. So she said sho sho sowwwwyyy ( We have some plans on haha)

Next message from Adibah and Onn Gie: (I cant reply.Credit going low.Hope we can IM soon)

Enough with the messages. hahaha Yesterday and today I had a great and pleasant day. It was really relaxing except for the fact to wake up this morning in shock with a lot of ......( only girls will understand). Other than that, great weekend ;) Ok next post will be in detail about last Friday. Chow!!!

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results