My Fav Google Ads

Life After SPM

SPM ended on 8th December 2011 ( Biology was the last paper) which meant freedom started on 9th December 2011 onwards!

Schools over and of all the things I planned for I did not I repeat I do not plan to start on ANY course in January because of many reasons. That was first on my Not-To-Do List (not that I have one). I wanted to do so many things after ending school life which lasted for 12 years ( 1 year-Kindergarten, 6years-Elementary school, 5years-High school). I wanted to learn to cook, get my driving license, go out for movies,karaoke,bowling, outings,etc shopping and relax, practice more on piano, try getting a job , stay at home and just do basically whatever I wanted to do. Ok what I mean when I say this is doing anything I want to, wake up at any time without thinking about exams, classes or much commitment. You see, when I do something for example go to college I want to be able to give full focus and do my best. In order to do that, I have to "want" to study and all. So in this past 5 months plus, I have been able to do so many things. Although I miss school and my friends, I don't want to go back to school. I like it like this and I'm looking forward to start college soon. I mean I had enough of school rules and school stuff. A change would be nice but I will sure miss my friends. It'll be nice if we all can go to the same college but since many are under a scholarship programme, we are in different places. Most of us are having it like that. Some people say you are going to miss high school life but for now, I don't. Maybe later on when I finish college, I will. Who knows? You haven't tried college so you never know. But I am definitely aware that my environment is going to be totally different and man I am so gonna miss my besties, my awesome and supportive friends ( that includes you darling: My bff reads my blog too. See? She's so supportive) and teachers. We'll see how it goes and I'll update you about that later. After SPM, I learned how to bake different kinds of cupcakes, wake up at any time, nap anytime I want, exercise on TV using this CD my mom bought featuring Denise Austin and the Diamond Plan, BLOG!, be an English teacher at a language centre, go for scholarship interviews and lotsa more things that you can hardly imagine. I'm under a scholarship programme now and let me tell you about it in my next post. Toodles!:*

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

How To Clean White Laptop

My SPM Results