My Fav Google Ads

Its Tuesday

Today I fasted to replace the days I didn't last year. It felt so great to hear the Maghrib calls for prayer (azan). Me so happy:D:D My sister is having a Chemistry exam tomorrow so we studied a bit but we didnt get to finish all though. I want to upload the video of me playing piano .....hee but I haven't found the perfect time to do the recording. The video I've got needs lotsa editing with images of people walking in the hallway and wrong positioning of camera. It was a video of me playing UNFAITHFUL BY RIHANNA. I don't wanna post it pretty please!!!!


Ok so suddenly memories of high school flashed in my mind a few hours ago. I remembered the people I used to meet and wondered what they are doing now. I don't exactly stalk random people (just those who are close with me hehe) Sometimes I wanna ask but I'm kinda shy so yeahh... I do get shy at times with people I'm not so close with. Maybe those who are close to me think its weird of me saying this but yeah.. its true ;)

Now I'm gonna show you a picture of my sister's adorable guinea pig>> INTRODUCING TIMMY

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results