My Fav Google Ads

FRIENDSHIP

Hmm,, this word really brings a question mark. What does it actually mean? How far can a friendship go, how long does it stay? How do you know that your friendship is true. Yesterday, I found a friend that used to be so very close to me in Standard 3 or 4. She added me on facebook and reminded me what happened during our friendship days. Her name is Judy Ann Marie from Ipoh. We lost contact before I took my UPSR and now I have finished PMR and SPM and finally after 8 to 9 years, we managed to reach each other again. Such a long time yet very short. There's a friend who remembers you, cherished every moment you had together and seizes any opportunity to stay in touch. And here I have another story. I used to be close with him, we used to share some of the deepest stories and after SPM, he deactivated his facebook account and changed his phone number without telling me. And I got to know that it was for his new girlfriend to avoid jealousy and whatsoever,,, Come on man! Having a gf doesnt mean you dump your friends. Ok so what?? In the future you're not gonna meet any other females and maintain the oh-so-romantic relationship. Puh lease. Life is not about just one important person in your life but its about being able to balance that relationship with all the loved ones around you. Not to be mean but let me see how long that will last. Ok so back to friendship, I truly appreciate people who actually don't fake around and care for you for real. I'm not saying a true friend needs to hug and kiss you all the time and watch for you every single minute but honesty in friendship means a lot to me and I seriously can differentiate fakes and true ones. Hmm,, got some good news just now and my bestfriend is not going to leave me tomorrow. It erased some negativity I had earlier. You wanna know something? No matter how bad you think a situation can be and at that moment you may feel like you are never going to see the sunshine. But trust me, Allah will not test you with something you cannot cope and there is always always the blue sky and a rainbow after every storm no matter how long that storm can be. If you break down before the strom ended you may have just missed the chance to see the rainbow. So smile no matter how life is challenging you because there is something sweet after that. You just got to be patient:D

Comments

Google Ads

Popular posts from this blog

What You Need to Know Before Rebonding Your Hair

SPM Tips: The Right Way To Study Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Last Minute Add Math Tips For SPM

How To Clean White Laptop

Family Vacation in Kota Kinabalu

My SPM Results